Spring Sessun

Sessun’s clothes are the kinds that I like well enough in lookbooks but get bowled over by in person. I liked their winter collection but wasn’t absolutely crazy about it until I saw a few dresses from it when I visited the Steven Alan store in December–the simple shapes didn’t really translate that well online, but in person the fabrics and cut were just perfect.

So if the spring collection looks this good in photos it must be pretty wonderful in person. All the spring colors and sandals, lace blouses, peter pan collars and ruffles and mini dresses are exactly the sort of things I want to be wearing this April.

Sessun Spring 2011 Catalogue photos via the Sessun Blog.

1. Ally
    Posted February 10, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

Ooh, I love that ruflly, silky-looking one with the diamond pattern. Finally, a store in my town started carrying Sessun, so I actually have a chance to try/buy it.

2. Posted February 10, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

Such pretty muted tones!

3. Posted February 10, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Permalink

I tend just to get bowled over by the price when I see it in person… Really though, these are beautiful. I particularly like the checked cigarette trousers with the white peter pan collared blouse – so simple and unpredictable spring weather appropriate!

4. Posted February 10, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

I love the last two pictures, they look so nice! Getting me excited for spring/summer xx

5. Posted February 10, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Permalink

The shoes!!!! They just look so perfect for spring and summer.

6. Posted February 11, 2011 at 1:33 am | Permalink

I love the pale yellow highwaisted pantsuit and the cute simple white mini dress

7. Posted February 11, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

What a wonderfully dreamy lookbook. The blazer and shorts look is so chic.

8. Posted February 11, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Permalink

Beautiful pics, I love these pastels and the texture is really nice. Great post, thanks.

9. Posted February 13, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

I love this collection! I think it’s time to cut out sweets for a while so I can pull off those high waisted pants

10. Posted February 16, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

Thanks for these nices world on Sessùn it’s so nice to read !

11. Posted February 25, 2011 at 1:51 am | Permalink

I love those pants so much…wish I wold have them for this summer!!!