Wilfred + Jody Rogac

A good lookbook to get me inspired for a winter that I’m kind of dreading . . . Jody Rogac is one of my favorite fashion photographers right now, so when I saw that she shot a lookbook for the Canadian boutique Aritzia’s house label Wilfred I knew it would be good.  The photos and the location are perfect–the place makes me think of a much less campy version of Rock City, which is a place I usually end up going when winter is coming and it’s way too cold.  And I love that the clothes are the perfect mix of dressy and utilitarian–silks and wools and very (maybe overly) sensible shoes.

1. Posted November 7, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Ah, this collection is gorgeous. The color palette and layers are perfection.

2. Posted November 7, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Permalink

Really like the lookbook, the color scheme is wonderful.

3. Posted November 8, 2011 at 12:23 am | Permalink

Reminds me of the movie “Picnic at Hanging Rock.” Love the color scheme.

4. Posted November 8, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Permalink

These photos are wonderful, I love that white/ pastel ensemble.

5. Posted November 8, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Permalink

I know it’s been saidm, but I love love love the palette too! Feminine neutrals are it.

6. Pfeenie
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Permalink

The location is incredible! Anyone know where it is?

One Trackback

• By Harvest Moon on December 3, 2012 at 5:44 pm

[...] site.  The brand always hires such good photographers for their shoots (still can’t get over this beautiful one from Jody Rogac), so I can’t wait to see what kinds of editorials are in store. [...]