TBA S/S 12

To Be Adored is definitely one of those labels whose collections I look forward to seeing most each season, and after seeing little hints of their collection scattered around I’m so happy to get a look at more of it. Especially since it’s so bright and cheerful and sunny Friday afternoon good.  There are a lot of different looks in this collection, which I like.  I like how it goes from quintessential TBA Edwardian children type dresses to simple sun dresses to a dress you’d expect to see in the pages of an old ’70s British Vogue.

Credits: . . . . Clothes: TBA . . . . . Photos: Harley Weir . . . . . . . Stylist: Lyson Marchessault . . . . Photos found via HPR London.

1. Posted February 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm | Permalink

Oh so pretty!

2. Posted February 3, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

these are gorgeous! x

3. Posted February 3, 2012 at 8:31 pm | Permalink

I would do almost anything do have those last three dresses in my closet, they are amazing.

XO Aline
    browneyedgirlaline.blogspot.com

4. Posted February 3, 2012 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

I bought the last one two years ago, such a pretty dress still! I like that they’re changing up their style but stay true to their aesthetic!

5. mariebayarea
    Posted February 3, 2012 at 10:04 pm | Permalink

The first and last dresses are so lovely. I have a fetish for feminine dresses with collars, esp. peter pan collars.

6. Posted February 3, 2012 at 11:11 pm | Permalink

Scalloping and triple collars – surely you jest.
    Uh, love that first dress. Want times a million.

7. Posted February 3, 2012 at 11:25 pm | Permalink

That first picture, and I hear Disco 2000 start right up.

Posted February 3, 2012 at 11:38 pm | Permalink

Jarvis!!!

8. Posted February 4, 2012 at 12:12 am | Permalink

Oh Rhiannon! I was so looking forward to see this, it’s even prettier than I expected. I honestly don’t know which one I love the most… The first frock is quite dreamy though :)
    Wish you a great weekend sweet lady!
    Ale
    x

9. Posted February 4, 2012 at 12:21 am | Permalink

This is so, so good. What I really want to know NOW, though, is where the sandals in the last shot are from–they’re perfect!! They’re what I wish my Saltwaters were…

10. Nancy
    Posted February 4, 2012 at 10:07 am | Permalink

The styling is impeccable. Wish I knew where these glasses are from as well.

11. Posted February 5, 2012 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

i’m from san francisco and it’s been so warm lately! this is great inspiration for a mid-february warm Sunday…

<3 Jenn (http://retrogypsy.com)