Pretend Outfits for the Holidays

1. Acne Filippa Sweater . . . . . 2. Wilfred Meteore Skirt . . . . . 3.  Erin Considine Navigation Necklace . . . . 4. Bass Weejuns.

1. Acne Lia Sweater . . . . . . 2. Topshop Indigo Baxter Jeans . . . . . . .3. Hue Oliver Socks . . . . . 4.  No. 6 Slingback Clogs.

1. Cacharel Crystal Print Silk Dress . . . . . . 2. Sylvain Le Hen Barrette . . . . . . . . 3. Steven Alan Irina Coat . . . . . 4. A Detacher Morris Ballet Clog . . . . . Collages by Drew.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. tess
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 3:01 am | Permalink

love all these outfits! especially all the wonderful colour in the first.

2. Posted December 12, 2012 at 3:59 am | Permalink

I like the burgundy/oxblood theme you have running through these outfits. Also, I love how you’ve paired different shades of the same color together on the first outfit. It seems like the perfect thing to wear to Christmas dinner!

3. Mika
    Posted December 12, 2012 at 9:12 am | Permalink

Love loafers in the first, the whole second outfit, and the dress from the third! Lovely choices <3

4. Posted December 13, 2012 at 12:36 am | Permalink

I love how you’ve steered clear from too much sparkle – I’m finding that very hard to do with the shops at the moment!

5. Posted December 13, 2012 at 12:37 am | Permalink

6. rosie
    Posted December 17, 2012 at 10:14 pm | Permalink

hey rhiannon :) how does drew do these collages, does he use polyvore? i always love these :)

7. Posted December 22, 2012 at 10:18 pm | Permalink

That second outfit looks so comfortable. I bet it would look amazing on you.