Primoeza

I made a Christmas stocking for Drew, and now I’m really into knitting again. I’m buying yarn (I’m cheap, so basically I just stalk this place for deals), pinteresting, searching Ravelry. I’m also trying to find knitting blogs to follow, which is funny since the first blogs I read were knitting ones, back in the early 2000s.  I followed a ton back then, but these days I only know of a couple, so if you know of (or have) a good knitting blog let me know!

Anyhow, I’m also really inspired again by knitwear designers. Somehow I came across the Australian label Primoeza and its newest lookbook, which, like its sweaters, is super ’70s and good.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 2, 2013 at 4:19 pm | Permalink

what a sweet look book.

2. Posted January 2, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Permalink

Rhiannon! We must be on a similar wavelength! I just posted about being inspired to get back into knitting again! I’ll be checking your comments section on this post to get blog links too!!!!

3. Natalie
    Posted January 2, 2013 at 10:51 pm | Permalink

Purl bee- out of purl soho. Great stuff

4. Posted January 4, 2013 at 11:43 pm | Permalink

Reminds me that I just started knitting 2 month ago now I’ve forgotten already. Keep going!

The photos are beautiful, love the pattern of bedding.

5. Posted January 7, 2013 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

i like knitpicks.com for inexpensive but good quality wool and cotton. i ran out of yarn I had bought from them for a sweater and they had discontinue the style; so i decided to put a mohair collar on the highland wool sweater. I love knitting but I go until the side of my finger is raw with this mohair!~ i also recommend this great pattern book “Alterknits” with really interesting materials and encouragement to experiment.

6. Posted January 9, 2013 at 10:05 am | Permalink

You would really like Milena Silavano’s work I think, if you haven’t already seen it. I just posted about her on my blog with a link to hers and her shop – I would buy it all if I could…