Walking around Charleston

Sweater: thrift store
Bag: Clare Vivier Clutch
Sunglasses:  Karen Walker Number One
Shoes: Number 6
Necklace:  Madewell Arrowstack
Jeans: Madewell
Hat: made from this pattern

Here are a few more tourist photos from our trip to Charleston.  Our main purpose for the trip was to see a friend’s wedding, but we also had some time for walking around and sightseeing beforehand on Saturday.  And on Sunday morning we grabbed a quick breakfast and walked some of the side streets, past old churches as they were letting out and by some of the historic old homes that don’t always make it into the guidebooks.

I wrote up a little Charleston travel guide post on The Southerly.  Disclaimer: we’ve been to a lot fewer museums/restaurants than I thought, so you might have better luck looking up things to do on Yelp or Trip Advisor.  We have our favorite spots in Charleston that we usually always end up going to, so I wrote a few of them down, plus some places we’ll make sure to go to next time . . .

1. Taylor
    Posted January 29, 2013 at 10:18 pm | Permalink

I’ve not been to Charleston in years but these photos take me back. Your sixth photo looks just like the place my old boyfriend lived in on Elizabeth St.

2. Posted January 30, 2013 at 4:11 am | Permalink

I love going to Charleston!!! love your coat!

Posted January 30, 2013 at 4:13 am | Permalink

Great pictures and you look so good in your “Hand Knitted Hat”! Love the Blue Door Picture!

4. Posted January 31, 2013 at 5:08 pm | Permalink

Hi! Cool blog and photos;) I greet and I invite you to my blog;)

5. Posted February 1, 2013 at 4:25 pm | Permalink

OMG! You have an amazing blog.Honestly, I love it. If you have a minute, please visit my blog too.
    Maybe follow??

love,
    Alicia

leeshionable.blogspot.de

6. Posted April 27, 2013 at 1:10 am | Permalink

hello, found you on pinterest. i have only been to charleston once and it was many years ago but i found it to be such a lovely place. i hope to visit it again sometime. your blog is very refreshing.