Dress Up + Decade Diary

I’m—somewhat impatiently—waiting for Dress Up’s S/S 13 collection to come out, but until then these images¬†should tide me over. They were shot for Decade Diary (another favorite) using new Dress Up pieces, and if they’re any hint of what the spring collection is going to be I have a feeling I’m going to love it.

Photos: Andrew Stinson . . . Creative Direction: Bernadette Pascua . . . Styling: Alicia Yates . . . . Hair: Hiroya Watase . . .  Makeup: Marico Hirano . . . Model: Luize Salmgrieze at Ford.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted June 7, 2013 at 1:45 am | Permalink

these are so cool! love the last dress especially. this is totally gonna send me on another long etsy ”silk dress” search…

Posted June 7, 2013 at 3:03 am | Permalink

Ha, that’s my default search too. That and silk skirt. : )

• Posted June 8, 2013 at 2:57 am | Permalink

ha ha totally! it’s funny how easily you can thrift and pull off big silk tops but so rarely dresses and skirts… the next step is to resist the temptation of washing and ruining them!

Posted June 10, 2013 at 9:49 pm | Permalink

Whenever I find silk dresses they’re practically always ’80s and too crazy to pull off–super long waists and puffed sleeves. And, yes! I’ve had lucky washing some silk things in the washing machine on cold, but not so much luck with others.

2. Mariebayarea
    Posted June 7, 2013 at 3:03 am | Permalink

I miss your own personal style outfit posts.

Posted June 10, 2013 at 9:51 pm | Permalink

Thanks, Marie, means a lot that you miss them. I’ll try to get some more on the blog, even if they’re just candid, quick outfit shots.